We value our customers and guests and respect your concerns about online security and privacy. We believe in providing you with a safe and secure online experience. By using our Site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data forth herein.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS POLICY PRIVACY
ROLE OF PASSIFLORA
We will act as data controller of all personal data which we collect, and any processing of it will be at our discretion.
PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE COLLECT
We collect and process the following personal data that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of the Site:
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• personal shopping and product preferences.
Passiflora or its authorised service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data from your device (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of the Site. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers’ use of the Site, to track usage of the Site, to address security hazards, and for other administrative or operational purposes. Please see the section on Cookies below for more details.
LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING
We process your personal data on one of the following bases:
• to perform the services you have contracted us to perform; or
• where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, and there is no detriment to your fundamental rights and freedoms in our doing so.
HOW WE USE & SHARE INFORMATION
We use your personal data to:
• Deliver our products and services to you;
• Process your orders and transactions;
• Operate our business, including the management of queries and returns;
• Develop and improve your shopping experience;
• Administer any promotions or competitions and notify winners; and
• Keep you informed by email or post about our products and services but only where you have requested this at the point you provide your information through the Site.
We do not sell your personal data to third parties for any reason unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal data with third parties:
• we have contracted to perform services on our behalf, such as our e-commerce provider, who are required to keep the personal data we provide to them confidential and use it only to provide the services we ask them to perform;
• as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a Court order or similar legal process;
• if we believe such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cybercrime, to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person;
• in the event that we undergo re-organisation or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or insolvency, your information may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
We generally only send electronic marketing - such as email marketing - to people who have previously bought similar products from us and this is in our legitimate interests. We will always offer a way out of receiving this marketing when you first purchase our products and in every marketing communication afterwards. We will rely on you to let us know if you do not want to receive this by asking us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into your account and adjusting your marketing preferences, by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Right to withdraw your consent (opt out): If you have declared your consent regarding certain collecting, processing and use of your personal data (in particular, regarding the receipt of direct marketing communication via email, telephone/SMS and postal), you can withdraw this consent at any time with immediate effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal. Please contact us to withdraw your consent. Further, you can object to the use of your personal data for the purposes of marketing without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs in accordance with the basic tariffs.
Additional data privacy rights: Pursuant to applicable data protection law, you have the following rights:
• To request access to your personal data: to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. You may have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
• To request rectification: to require us to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you.
• To request erasure (right to be forgotten): you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
• To request restriction of processing: to obtain from us restriction of processing your personal data. In such case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
• To request data portability: to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• To object: to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data. If you have a right to object and you exercise this right, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us.
To exercise your rights, please contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Some of the third parties that we use to provide our services to you are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and following Brexit, the UK, so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA (and as applicable, the UK). Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA (and as applicable, the UK), we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented.
We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission and/or the UK authorities. Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission and/or the UK authorities which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe, and the UK following Brexit.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers’ personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, Passiflora cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
COOKIES & HOW WE USE THEM
You can randomly manage and/or delete these cookies. You can delete all of the cookies stored on your computer and you can set up most browsers in such a manner that the archiving of cookies is prevented in the first place. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some settings every time you visit and live with the impairment of some of the functions.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
QUESTIONS & CONTACT INFORMATION
• sending us an e-mail or contacting our Customer Services department at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• calling our Customer Services department Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM on: +4402082480056